12 Days: SoCal Christmas

December is here! I love the holiday season, but living in sunny So-cal it's hard sometimes to get into the holiday spirit.  So i celebrate through my senses.
                                              Starbucks

Yummy London Fog Tea Lattes, Hot Chocolate and Carmel apple sweets, put me in a Winter State of Mind.



Aromatherapy


Cranberry, Cinnamon, Clove Nutmeg and more.  These scents put me in a winter state of mind.






Here is a great recipe for potpourri  by Aura Cacia:




ingredients:2 fluid ounces Aura Cacia Jojoba Skin Care Oil
8 drops Aura Cacia Cassia (Cinnamon) Bark Essential Oil
8 drops Aura Cacia Clove Bud Essential Oil
8 drops Aura Cacia Nutmeg Essential Oil
1 cup cinnamon sticks (2 to 3 inches long)
1 cup whole cloves
1 cup whole nutmegs
small cellophane or linen bag ribbon, Raffia
2-ounce amber glass mist bottle


Holiday Movies

Here are some of my favorites that I return to every year for some holiday spirit:





How do you get in the holiday mood?



Comments

Popular Posts