Bout Of Books 17 : Final Update





Day 5-7

I was able to catch up and read a stack of Gn's and this:




Total Books Read: 14


Day 4 & 5

Books Read: 0

Total Books Read :8

Day 3 Update 

Books Read:



Total Books Read: 8


Day 2 Update


Read the e-book :Cinderella Governess

Total Books Read: 7


Day 1 Update!

I had a great reading day! I finished The Little Prince and these five books:



Total Books Read: 6


It's time for another Bout of Books! This year I'm also an expert! So if you have any questions, tweet me at @yogikai Here is info on the event, so sign up!




The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 22nd and runs through Sunday, August 28th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 17 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of 
                                             Here are some of my reading choices:

Comments

Lots of nice choices! I just read And the Trees Crept In and I HOPE to read Stalking Jack the Ripper sometime this month.

-Lauren
www.shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com

Popular Posts