Sunday Share 43: Holiday Musts, Magazine Round Up, Reading Life

 

 

 

Kai Sunday Share 3

 

Happy Sunday!! It’s December 14th, so close to Christmas! because I don’t go home for Christmas so my prep is pretty stress free. I do however buy goodies for myself! Here are some of my Holiday Must Have’s :

 

 

Candy Cane Pens & Puzzle Books

 

I always get my pens at Walgreens  and i found the Frozen word find book at Dollar Tree

 51YlCX97bbL__AA160_

4559_candycanepen_1b

 

See’s Candy

When I first moved to California everyone told me See’s candy was a must have! They were right. See’s is an amazing shop and the give free samples! Around the holidays See’s are a great gift for yourself and others. This year I’ve fallen in love with the Eggnog truffle, pictured below.

Con_A_112814

 

526dkchfoilballs 813eggnogtruf

 

Candles

Yankee Candle is a great way to keep holiday smells in your home. I love the Mistletoe Car Jar’s and all the holiday themed Candles.

th

 

Magazine Round Up

 

Womens Health has had some amazing articles over the last few months Including ones about productivity and making ugly Christmas sweaters cute!

Yoga Journal has some inspiring articles about using yoga to overcome life's hardships and also great giveaways.

Self magazine has a great Detox program you can sign up for free

 

Real Simple has a great list of stocking stuffers, recipes for Holiday Drinks and tips to make Hot Chocolate even yummier!

 

Reading Life

 

I’ve gotten a large amount of reading done this month but I’ve been a bit stuck this week

Goodreads Stats

I’ve read 307 books this year!

My TBR Physical book pile is down to 35 Books

My Review Books are down to 8

 

My E-books are under 50! I’m hoping to get all these numbers lower before the end of the year!

 

How was your week? Share

Comments

Popular Posts