Fangirl Summer Spotlight: Bring Horror Home With Funko POP




Fiction State of Mind-03

If You follow me on Twitter you will know that I talk a lot about Horror and Funko.
thCAVOKC7P thCAQFNUXJ

I love Pop’s! They are wonderfully detailed and allow you to bring a piece of your favorite obsessions home, in the car and sometimes even in your arms! Especially the cuddly flocked ones. But one  branch of the Funko tree that has stolen my heart is the Horror Figures:

My Personal Collection:
mN-2soxrZKsCn-8RWX7J95w
th
  thCAN1L6D7

 thCA0KNXN5 
thCARH6XBS
 
thCA1RR2M0  thCAZXNTNC

thCAH04Y8U  thCA3VA7CP



thCAK5PNM5  thCA1XGHPQ

On My Wishlist:
FU3361  FU3363

mOk3ALcg0VlttDp1gP50J1g  mXeAjSxCsuffkmSDPvJJI5g


thCAQSITLD
thCAH8FUGV

FU4134

thCA58UQ5W


Horror Minis Wishlist:
funkohorrorbox

SAN_DI~1 
SDCC 14 Wishlist:
thCAA1LQPD 
thCAIWYJ5N


This is just a sampling of the wonderful Horror Pops that Funko is producing! Visit Funko's Website for more info!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Aw, Zero is adorable! Sam would definitely cool to have as well.

Popular Posts